JOIN OUR GIVING CIRCLE
Join our growing community of supporting Latino Professionals
Our Giving Circle is a network of philanthropic supporters, who share a passion for uplifting Latinos and helping invest in our Latino community.
Our members are a community of compassionate donor, united by a shared goal. By working together, they grow their collective power and have an even greater impact on the lives of other Latinos.
Our Giving Circle members are fearless, determined to succeed and many remain deeply involved in our community and giving back.
- Join us for unique events, workshops, and celebration evenings with industry leaders. Our members come together and learn about projects and programs they support, celebrate their achievements and connect with other like-minded community members.
- You have a chance to take part of the work of Latino Professionals. Whether it’s sitting on panels or participating in workshops, there plenty of ways for you to lend your time and expertise.
- Be part of a global movement.
- You will have a unique opportunity to connect to a brotherhood and explore the work of Latino Professionals in every corner of the world.
- Receive regular updates, so you can see the impact of your generosity first hand.
- Grow your network while learning new skills.
Help us empower more Latinos to succeed. Select your Giving Circle below.
PROFESSIONAL GIVING CIRCLE
Professional Giving Circle Members have a compassion for others. They are discovering their journey and have an understand that working together, to explore a range of experiences and perspectives in their communities, and to support each other is a step in the right direction.
Additionally, a Professional Giving Circle member shall be a person who has two or more years of professional experience in any professional field.
MANAGER GIVING CIRCLE
Manager Giving Members understand the importance of investing in Latinos and they want to make the world a better place. They acknowledge and recognize everyone who has contributed to their professional success. They are sincere in their belief that everyone brought a different skill to the table which helped them succeed and they want to pay it forward to others.
Additionally a Manager Giving Circle member shall be a person who holds a bachelor’s degree or specialized certification in any professional discipline and has three or more years of experience in any professional field.
EXECUTIVE GIVING CIRCLE
Executive Giving Members love the connection and sociability of being with other likeminded executives. They understand the importance and power of their collective giving. By giving together they understood the value of leveraging their gifts, the power and impact of a larger gift to help support scholarships, programs, and investing in our Latino community.
Additionally an Executive Giving Circle member shall be a person who holds a bachelor’s, masters, Ph’D degree or specialized certification in any professional discipline with four or more years of experience in any professional field.