Latino Professionals, Membership Starts Here
With Latino Professionals you become part of a powerful community of high-achieving Latinos who share their perspectives to help you make better decisions that achieve better results. Our members enjoy unparalleled community. As the nation’s fastest-growing professional latino community, Latino Professionals passed over 10,000 members nationwide last year, resulting in more connections, personal progress, and career fulfillment.
By joining Latino Professionals, you will increase your exposure to like-minded professionals, gain access to a global community and sharpen your networking skills with exclusive member resources.
Member Benefits include the following:
- Member only exclusive trainings, socials, and conferences.
- Exclusive access to the Latino Professionals Article Resources.
- Lifelong connection opportunities with leading industry professionals, executive leaders and corporate representatives.
- Discounted registration to National, Regional & Local events.
- Become part of the Latino Professionals family and find support wherever you go with over 10,000 members across the nation!
A Professional member shall be a person who holds a bachelor’s degree in any professional discipline. Two or more years of experience in any professional field may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree.
A Manager holds a bachelor’s degree or specialized certificate in any professional discipline. with three or more years of experience in any professional field, ideally managing budgets, planning, and supervising one or more employees in their organization.
Exclusive invitation to manager level events.
An Executive holds a bachelor’s, masters, PHD and specialized certificates in any professional discipline. Executives have four or more years of experience in any professional field and experience overseeing a department or organization with a budget of $500,000 or more. Executives have a C-Suite professional title distinction in their organization.
Exclusive invitation to Executive & Manager level events.